Supporting dying at home in the Marlborough Sounds
with care and dignity
Supporting dying at home in the Marlborough Sounds with care and dignity
We aim to:
- Provide support and care for the family and close friends during the patient’s illness and in bereavement
- Being there with you and your loved one in those final hours if needed
- Help with planning your end of life wishes at any stage of your life
- Providing the family with options for transportation of the deceased, funeral preparations or cremation services
- Massage including Lymphatic Drainage
- Overnight Respite
- Funeral / memorial or cremation services on request
Fare-well [Old English] “To journey well”
Available to you:
- Available as an Assisted Dying Unit for you and your whanau to build memories before and including the final day.
- Available for worn out carers to relax and have some respite.