About our Fare-well Trust
Fare-well Trust's intention is to bring back palliative care of our loved ones back home to the community.
- We have a diverse set of dedicated team members.
- To assist patients resident in the Marlborough Sounds with their end of life wishes and to ensure that patients die comfortably, with dignity and in the place of their choice.
- The trust recognises dying as a normal process, and neither hastens nor postpones death.
- We believe that while dying is inevitable, dying unsupported is avoidable.
- We recognise the patient and the family / whanau as the primary unit of care.
We also recognize and value the help we get from our various sponsors.